Oh my, I am not ready for Monday!
But here we go! Bring it on.
Happy Monday! Its been a while since I have done a countdown.
Five things I want to do this week.
5. Posture. I just learned that the lttle neck-cracking thing I do is really bad. So instead I need to work on my horrible posture.
4. Clenching my jaw. Or rather let’s not do this. Learned a trick from vestibular therapy. Tuck the tongue just behind the top teeth and your teeth should never be together unless you’re eating.
3. Keep eating salads. In an effort to save money, I started buying the bag salads with all the extras. I realized they are similar in size to Panera bowls and only $3!
2. Complain less. We shall see how this works. Obviously I have been less cheerful this past month. When you get on your own nerves, then you know its time to change the subject.
1. Improve my gifts. It could be as simple as learning a new word, setting up a new blog, or building a newsletter. This early on a Monday, its hard to see past lunch, but hey!